RCU Forums - View Single Post - Is Active Powersports for real?
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 02:46 PM
Gundambuiler81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Same thing

Originally Posted by jkdv8
great. Should have done more research like you guys. I like most of you purchased a speed controller and motor from them(only place that had the ESC in stock at the time.) Received an email from them the next day saying the motor was "backordered" and wanted to know what I wanted to do. Ask to either ship the ESC and wait for the motor or just cancel the motor. 3rd email sent yesterday haven't heard nothing. Probably end up opening a claim with PayPal.
Had the same thing happen to me as well. I placed an order due to my 2 usual vendors not having the item in stock so, I decided to give these guys a go. When I saw that they had the very item I was looking for in stock I placed an order. Like you I received an email explaining that the item I placed was on "backorder" until May, and I could keep my order open or cancel it, but nowhere on the site showed this info.
I then reached back out to the sender of the email "Greg",but have yet to hear anything back. I then attempted to cancel my oder, but my bank informed me that I needed to wait until the order processed,and posted.