RCU Forums - View Single Post - Heng Long 6.0 IR Battle System review
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 10:59 PM
Enzo_K

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Fsttanks
To address you last sentence:

I appreciate your input but this thread is not about swapping out MFUs. Its about the stock MFU performance and maximizing the IR receivers performance to work BETTER with Tamiya based protocol systems for as little investment as possible for those folks new to tanks. Otherwise myself and others would have recommended folks reading this to simply replace the 6.0 with a tried and true Clark TK2_ or IBU2 and have full compatibility long ago.
Again, I'm not suggesting folks to simply replace the MFU. I was just suggesting if you are happy with the Henglong 6.0 IR battle system. And have read this thread about how you can improve the Henglong 6.0 IR battle system. And beyond that, you want an MFU that uses the same Henglong 6.0 IR battle system, with a better sound performance, a low price(90bucks) and a Henglong 6.0 tank "plug&play" feature. Maybe you can find my post helpful.
Say: hey, I know you guys have heard about other MFU like Clark and IBU are compatible with Henglong tanks, but this one is only 90 bucks. And it claims to use the same Henglong 6.0 IR battle system on their product website. You might just be able to apply things you learned from this thread to this MFU. So if anyone is interested in this MFU, I can dig deeper into it.

Peace