RCU Forums - View Single Post - 45" Dumas Star Class Sailboat
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 06:41 PM
aprilday

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do you still need parts for this??

Originally Posted by Zero
I recently acquired a Dumas Star Class # 1107 sailboatkit with box at an estate sale. The hull, dagger and ballast are built. Thedeck is not installed and it appears that the deck and the rest of the woodneeded to finish the boat is in the box. Also included was a # 3701 DumasProbar Sail Control Unit.
I have been flying model airplanes for nearly 40 yearshowever this is my first boat. Upon review of the box and looking over the oneplan sheet found in the box, I have discovered that the hardware package, sailsand instruction manual are missing.
I looked at the Dumas website and I did not see anyinformation related to this kit. I realize that it has been discontinued but Ihate to see it go unfinished.
Can anyone provide any information or help in acquiring themissing items? Does anyone have a copy of the instruction manual or a list of hardware parts?

Thanks
Hi, I wonder if you ever got the parts for this boat. I have an ad going live on ebay on 4/25/2020 with many parts - except the main hull. I do have an original box also - other wise I thought I might have the rest of your kit! Anyway, I have all the designs and instructions, and some bits and pieces. Let me know if you still need this. I will pull the ad and we can work something out. Gail