RCU Forums - View Single Post - 600 Sized Funkey Airwolf ( Slightly damaged - repairable ) including Trex 600 mech
Old 05-26-2020, 06:51 PM
wojtek
My Feedback: (73)

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Default 600 Sized Funkey Airwolf ( Slightly damaged - repairable ) including Trex 600 mech

600 Sized Funkey Airwolf ( Slightly damaged - repairable ) including Trex 600 mech.

This helicopter suffered some slight damage ( all pictured ) due to a hard landing. There was no blade strike ( also as seen on the pictures ) The tail cracked and fins popped off. One of the windows also popped off. The landing gear and fuselage is very in-tact. This can be easily repairable and would take a few small sports of touch-up paint. This sat in the basement collecting dust over the last few years unfortunately.

- Funkey 600 airwolf
- Trex 600 mechanics, including motor, esc, all servos, gyro, etc ...I am not sure what trex this is any more, but it is a 600 sized electric with flybar ( to receiver )
- retractable landing gear
- carbon rotorblades

Because of the size it is up to the buyer if you want to have this shipped. I would estimate shipping may be somewhere around $65 - $75 in the USA so local pickup is very preferred