RCU Forums - View Single Post - Rebel Hot by Comp Arf
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 10:00 PM
bodywerks
My Feedback: (4)

Received 60 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by T_CAT
Awe, that's a bummer, ha-ha. On their webpage they state, "Not enough with that, all these goodies are already factory pre-installed in the ARF-Plus upgraded airplane." It's not a big deal, but interesting none the less.
The gear are pre-installed, though.

So im liking the idea of this jet more and more. Would like some feedback on if I should go with X45 or like a jet central Hornet which is about 19lbs thrust.
i dont need a speed demon but dont want one that is underpowered.
i mainly fly big air stuff, couple HS passes. More precision type stuff.
My alt. Is 3200feet and its gets over 100 in the summer, but i wont be flying in afternoon as its just too darn hot for this 50 year old! Lol
Best to have throttle and not need it than need it and not have it. I have an 85 in mine. Home field is 2600asl. No regrets. I'd be worried about the jet getting small, quick, with those 50 year old eye, though, lol! I don't have much room to talk, as I'm 45, and I can tell you this little jet gets small quick if you want it to. I fly same as you it seems, loops with roll variations in them, tall humptys, cubans, point/slow rolls, etc. I do it all at probably half power. but pour the coals to that 85, and I am teasing the 200mph limit on the first pass. Heck of a fun jet when over-powered, IMO.