Thread: CARF REBEL 2m
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 07:02 AM
Dansy
My Feedback: (53)

Received 163 Likes on 146 Posts

Originally Posted by jamessymons
Hi Guys

Firstly thank you for the advice, it is much appreciated. In all honesty, the servos and turbine size were also my areas of concern. Did not see the Festo thing coming though In terms of fuel filters I suppose you could always use the OEM filter that comes with the Turbine. Dansy, the reason I am showing the Powerbox GPSII connecting to the CTU is as far as I am aware, you can change the second exbus port on the CTU to servo or I am hoping jetibox/sensor. I know you cant change the first one. Worse case I can run it to the CB200. On the Powerbox GPSII, there is an option on the software to change the setting so that it emits the Jeti EX Telemetry signal.

James
I have several CTU the #2 Port has only ExBus, Servo and autothrottle.......

Also the JETI EX is simply Jeti telemetry, I have several the GPS II and some other PB telemetry deviceS and none of the them are ExBus, in some documentation (maybe because of translations) PB seem to think that their devices are working in ExBus but in they are not and cannot be ExBus since there’s no bin file for them, they do however work fine in normal telemetry.