RCU Forums - View Single Post - Header Pipes and Tuned Pipes
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 04:24 PM
Southern Flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by flywilly
Weston UK, can and will make whatever header you need. They just need the exhaust dimensions or the engine manufacturer and the dimensions of the header. The 'S' header for the Magic or Skymaster is actually pretty simple. The offset header for the Aurora or Citation should also be easy to make. Kevin Gribben, mentioned above, made some very nice adapters for OS and YS rear exhaust 61s which you could use Rossi headers on. You might try sending an email to Leo at Ballistic Aircraft, Co. He might have some adapters and he was selling Rossi products.
Definitely a shame about Mac's Products and Hatori, too, but I guess the just wasn't enough demand.
Hi flywilly, it happens that I' ve been also looking for Macs/Hatpri pipes but they are very hard to find these days. I reached Weston last week and they promptly replied and they do sell the Genesis Aero series of pipes which seem reasonably priced.

However I haven't found any reviews or performance figures on the web. Have you tried them already? Any thoughts?

Also, in case you have the .60 - .80 Genesis pipe, can you share what is the pipe weight?

I would like to use these pipes with a couple of YS 61FR and FS Classic engines I have (I do have the NR adapters to the YS exhaust so at least I have the adapter problem solved).

Thanks!