RCU Forums - View Single Post - Inverted flight
Thread: Inverted flight
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 07:46 PM
obrien135

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thank you

Since I originally posted this message the original message I found out that inverter foot can be accomplished by rolling into it as well as looping it to it. But I have another question what about outside loop is that different from a punt or a bunch or whatever it's called or does it have to be performed by going inverted and then giving it forward elevator stick and going around a full loop that way and then correcting the attitude of the airplane by going up right instead of inverted.I guess what I'm asking is a punt considered an outside loop or does an outside blue have to be started from the bottom in the inverted mode? I've done a punto a long time ago but outside loop from the bottom inverted and going around that way sounds like a really hard thing to do and I don't know if I want to try it at this stage of my progress. I've done a very small amount of inverted flight just a couple times but I've crashed a lot lately and I don't want to push the envelope of my abilities too much
Maybemaybe I should cool it for a while because I know if I keep thinking about it I wanted to try it prematurely

Last edited by obrien135; 08-01-2020 at 07:50 PM.