RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jeti DS-12
Thread: Jeti DS-12
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 02:00 PM
CARS II
My Feedback: (7)

Received 123 Likes on 106 Posts

After all the reading that I've been doing, I'm almost there with assist, the thing is, it will be a first time for me using gyros in an airplane and I have to learn all this stuff about gyros by sawlowing a pill also Jeti, as many have pointed out, gives you the ability to program a funtion in a few different ways ( choose the one that you like the best ) well, in my case ( I assume this is true for newcomers) I don't know yet which way to program what I want since I'm not completely familiar with all the ways how to, I've been trying to catch up with the basic knowlage how to do a basic airplane programing and I'm there now but, without having the time to put this knowlage to practice is all up in the air ( punt intended )

I will finally be having some time off this week to possible do my first fligh with my Jeti radio, I'm also planing to set up the assist part of it to start the learning process with it, ( experimenting with it ) so then, my 30cc PC21 which I really like is going to be my test bed for the assist.

I will be posting a report on the flights Fri night.

Last edited by CARS II; 08-16-2020 at 07:43 PM.