RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Sport Jet: T-One Models Mini Fortune / Mini T1
Old 08-20-2020, 04:31 PM
Afterburners

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Wow, just saw these last two posts. I guess I shouldn't feel so bad now. Last week I flew my Sebart Mini avanti and when landing the wing caught a vent pipe(we fly on a landfill). We had some crosswind from behind pushing us out but I thought I was closer in than I was. Anyway after that the crosswind calmed down so I decided to fly the Mini T-one. That landing went awry and I went through our pvc fences that run along the flight line. Had two major cracks around the fuse and damage to both wings as well as a bent nose gear pin( Great that T-one put a replacement pin and bushing in the parts bag) . The body work is just about done on the T-one but when looking at the Mini Avanti, I realized I need some gear parts and that's why I'm posting.

I've been looking for JP parts and it seems most of the sellers of parts are in Hong Kong and I'm wondering if that's where most of you get parts? I can't seem to find any U.S. resellers that have parts, not just complete retract sets.