RCU Forums - View Single Post - Xicoy - LG15 Gyro Controlled Brakes
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 06:51 AM
Big Sky
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK, going to need some help here, I purchased a LG-15, and in the process of hooking it up and TRYING to program it, it went up in smoke. Ordered a new one, but before I start messing with it when it gets here, I would like to reach out to someone with knowledge of programing one, if anyone thinks they can help me out when the new one arrives, please let me know, the instructions are not to helpful.
Not sure what happened or why, I'm using a DX-18 transmitter, a power safe receiver with 2, 2s lipos feeding it. Had all the gear plugged into controller, had gear out from receiver to gear in on controller, and power for controller plugged into aux channel on receiver for power. This is going in my T-1 mini fortune jet I just received, using the stock retracts that came with it. I then tried the JP brake controller and cant get it to do anything now either. I did check the transmitter using a separate servo in the gear channel, and the gear channel is working when I flip the switch, If anyone can help me when I get the new one, let me know, Thanks