RCU Forums - View Single Post - Mibo A-10 Gen 6
Thread: Mibo A-10 Gen 6
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 10:56 PM
jimibar

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lavi rider
I’m sorry , give one reason why would I buy the Mibo fan at the same price when I can buy a higher quality , more scale , lighter , aerodynamically and structuraly tested .
While with all due respect to Mibo who produced a fan offered non finished , heavier , less scale etc .

And who ever orders our parts has 100% guarantee of money back if he’s not satisfied , just send the part back in the same condition you got it ... done .

As to your offer of producing a variety parts .. just post a list and we will take a look at it .

But not producing certain parts just because they already exist ... ?

Thank god you’re not a consultant to global industry :-)

i actually love love to see a variety of parts coming from various manufacturers ! It means they all try to excel , offering their products to meet the requirements of possible customers ... don’t you ?

So , we offer our products at a better over all quality in all aspects , price etc .

Thx for your advice
Don't take me wrong, I'm happy to see another company making after market parts for our planes.
It was just the tone of your first messages for the fans that was a bit aggressive. Your fans are certainly better but the ones from Mibo are around since a long time and they do the job, they are not the best quality or scale looking but they do the job.
The mockery in your reply was not needed.

I can give you a list of all the parts I would like to see but basically, whatever that can enhance the look of my planes and are offered at an honest price would interest me.
For example, the latest parts I was looking for was some ordnance for the SU30 from Skymaster. If you offer a scale R73E, I would get a pair in a New York minute like Ravill.