RCU Forums - View Single Post - Paints to match Taigen RTR's when replacing bits
Old 10-23-2020, 01:25 PM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by H2Ohaze
Thanks Erik. Nice to have those available. They are under paint brush category. I'm guessing that "dark green" is the Sherman 76, the "green" is the T-34, possibly the Sherman 75 (?), "brown" and "sand" would be for the Late Tiger 1 if mixed right, one of the grays for the PIII...?
Not 100% sure there, they just sent over the top 6 colors. Lots are hand mixed so expect to color match a bit. If interest is there I'll get more colors on the next shipment for everyone or even possibly stock some popular paint brands. I see we are having an issue with the market shrinking, any extra vendor helps there. Our brushes are actually really nice too, we use a German manufacturer that has been making brushes for over 120 years. They are actually huge sellers here and we sell a large amount to dealers all over the US, if you need some brushes check us out next time. If you don't see what you want then message us and ask, it never hurts!