RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 05:36 PM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Mark,

You are so right, the reward is a job well done, the icing on the cake is...... if the job is a labor of love, something you enjoy.

So it is SOP to divide a layout in to blocks, I didn’t know that but is does make sense in that IF you have a short, the tracing down would be a lot easier, so......it makes sense. With your track’s glued down that must have made the task difficult. I understand as explained how you accomplished the isolation of the sections, cool non conducive track joiners. Lazy can rule from the time and in some cases it can be considered the right choice for one reason or another.

Do you have an Air Brush set up?
I was looking through Amazon today and some for $139.00 had nearly 2K approvals. If I make the plunge that’s what I’d go for. Was thinking about one to learn how to age my planes and more than that..... my Patton Tank so I can finish adding the many exterior pieces. Here’s a photo of one Phil did before he added his accessories, you’ll see the open holes where the many accessories plug in to the tanks exterior. He also uses special chalk like crayons and it sticks pretty well. Not the block around the machine gun port on the front of the tank and some of the other vehicle streaks. I bought the chalk package but have held off until this winter, if you get my drift.

John

Last edited by JPEE; 10-27-2020 at 05:51 PM.