RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Advanced Radio (AR) 26 channel receiver for spektrum futaba and jeti BEST GYRO!!
Old 11-14-2020, 11:11 AM
ltdorn1
My Feedback: (39)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Smooth Flite 16

Anyone else have one of these?

I have issues during set up... 1. the display is slow to update when moving screens Like in the IO set up moving channels and it will not show a port assigned when i know there is one assigned, the 15 point matching, and 2. most importantly...

when i set up the gyro part of the unit,

1. the on/off switch function Doesnt stay working. set it up twice at home and the off, setting 1, setting 2 switch worked fine. then when to the field the next day and i could NOT turn off the gyro function!. this has happened TWICE last weekend and this weekend.
2. also the invert setting are not staying and if i wouldn't have check before my flight i would have lost my brand new rebel hot because the elevator invert setting didnt stay once i powered off the unit...

I have read the manual a couple times and i currently have no trust in the gyro part of the unit.....so i have all gyro function surfaces disabled.

i just skimmed the thread i did see something in there about having to power up the unit with the gyro switch on.

i jsut tried keeping the gyro active when booting up... no joy...

And i am getting really annoyed as the gryo part WILL not Save the invert setting on Niether the elevator or Rudder!

Last edited by ltdorn1; 11-14-2020 at 11:40 AM.