RCU Forums - View Single Post - Joining tank section
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 07:26 AM
Crius

Received 313 Likes on 259 Posts

I didn't even get the message first, I just got the ban when I made a post that said it was a real shame that such Petty people were in a position of power. Then I kind of felt guilty about that so I went and took that post down, but it was too late, about two minutes after that I was told that my username and IP address has been banned permanently. There was talk about a Minor suspension and then I would be able to come back but I told them to stick it. It's a little boys club. I come here to learn about this Hobby and talk to other hobby enthusiasts about this hobby, I'm not trying to join a little boys club or enter a popularity contest. Rctw used to be a really great forum and I called it my home, but two individuals that were appointed as moderators have ruined things for everyone. I would estimate that Mick and Herman are responsible for 80% of the people that have been banned since Mick became a moderator. My mistake was to get in an argument with Mick right before he was made a moderator so after that all he was doing was biding his time and laying in wait until he found a little excuse to ban me for. I've been told I can go back if I want to but like I said, they can stick it where the sun don't shine. I don't need that childish crap.