RCU Forums - View Single Post - Xicoy - LG15 Gyro Controlled Brakes
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 02:26 AM
nightctman
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Still struggling

Need some help with how to use the LG-15 with a power box product such as the Pioneer. I removed the deck from the T-1 mini so I could see what was what etc. I did not see that the two JST type leads that power the receiver where just connected to the main battery lead that feeds the MPX connector to power the retracts and brakes. I have been reading the manual more and understand now that the computer part of the LG-15 gets its power from the gear in signal wire from the receiver. Do I need to have both of those JST type power connections plugged into the receiver? How many batteries do I really need to power this? If I had a battery for Turbine, 2 for the Pioneer, and one for the retracts / brakes that would be four etc. Is there a better way to wire this up? I disconnected everything and then reconnected to make sure I can do it, but I am confused how to make this better. I would like to run two receivers and not have to use four separate batteries. My 12 channels receiver is not helping as I have a 16SZ, the SRS expander and the Gemini II are other PB products I have been looking at.
Thanks in advance,
Matthew