RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA's 2019 Tax filing - the financial implosion continues
Old 01-16-2021, 10:44 AM
astrohog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Propworn
Went looking for info on this new organization Professional Modelers Association and found very little.
PMA is not a new organization. It is old news and it was clear to those of us that have a clue, that it wasn't going to come to fruition right after the initial fanfare.

Originally Posted by propworn
I thought it was funny then further reading gave me the impression he had been banned from that forum.
I find it funny that all you can talk about is all the folks who you have worked to have banned in numerous RC forums. That, coupled with your own comments that you are just here for your own entertainment, leads me back to the clear conclusion that you are nothing but a professional RC forum troll.

Originally Posted by propworn
I'm not surprised Franky is not part of it as that would take a little more effort than being a keyboard warrior. That kind of commitment takes hard work and a little intestinal fortitude something that might be lacking in those doing all the complaining here.
You are the ultimate keyboard warrior. Franklin has done far more work to bring the facts to light than you have done in a lifetime. For you to make statements and accusations of Franklin that are so clearly the OPPOSITE of what he is doing, just proves even more how stuck in your fantasy world you really are.

Is there anywhere one can go to get more info on this new organization?
It's NOT a new organization, it was done before it ever really started. Maybe if you actually participated in the hobby rather than trying to ban those you don't like from internet forums, you would be aware of these things.

Astro