RCU Forums - View Single Post - Is Active Powersports for real?
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 11:05 AM
funmoneypit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default active powersports

I joined this forum just to respond to this thread. In the last month I have placed 2 orders with this place. Jan. 4th for one Tamiya car. Received a confirmation email right away. Then Jan. 8th I ordered multiple Tamiya cars. Received an email right away. Next day (9th) received an email that every car I ordered was on backorder and wouldn't be available until February. I could cancel or wait. I told them I wanted to cancel. I also told them I had placed a previous order and to just cancel that one too. Gave them the other order number. They canceled the big one thank god (over $1600) but not the first one. The small order went on my credit card almost right away. I have emailed them now 3 times and called and left a message. Nothing. The phone number worked when I called. It will say it is a business called Side By Side but it is the same business. I have filed a complaint with the BBB. I gave them until close of business today to contact me or I will dispute the charge with my credit card. It's sad this place is still in business and still doing the crap they do.