RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 06:18 PM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Mark,

What wonderful news to hear that the family is on the shirt tails of 19 and that life is starting to come back for you to resume some type of normalcy.

I am at a loss for words where you have to attend those classes for four hours plus that must’ve just been horrific I can’t even fathom doing that. And you’re absolutely right a new roll out is always fraught with bugs and issues. GEEZZZ

I had charged six batteries to fly with the guys on Saturday morning at the park. They throw their hand launch no motorgliders and I take my big radian glider with motor and a battery. Saturday morning got up didn’t feel very good so I had to cancel. So today I went out to burn through the batteries and three of them were for the little 230 helicopter and man on top of having dumb thumbs in the sky being a bit gray in the helicopter being small in my old age I had a hell of a time trying to fly to packs. I can see what father time was stealing from me clearly. At some point I guess I’ll always be able to fly scale in my big red Heli’s because I can keep track of it. We’re trying to keep track of the 600 and the 500 may have to give way to just flying planes that are slower and a little more forgiving. Don’t misunderstand me I’m not saying I’m old and throwing in the towel by any means because there’s guys that fly the snot out of a plane and even a helicopter small ones that are almost 80 years old, so I’ve still got some fight left in me. I guess I’m bringing this point up because if you talked about how expensive it was to crash that it does sneak up on you. I was all hot to buy that second 700 or 800 and I ask myself do I really want to spend $1800 on another helicopter at this point and I’ve never move forward. Like the old military saying for a footsoldier, smoke them if you got them! I’m getting to the point where it’s fly it if you got it! So when in a sense it’s just like your goblin. The best part is, is that you can reuse the batteries on other aircraft when you sell it and IF you get anther heli’s w/TT you might be happier.

Thank you for the birthday wishes it was great one. My daughters came by spin a couple of hours when we sat in the big garage with both doors open 20 feet apart with masks 😷 until we ate lunch. They made me rice n beens with cheese enchiladas, I even sneaked in a cold beer too. #73, but who’s counting?

Ok that’s it from my end, I hope I cover all the due topics. Your get well and get to where you were time, good food and happiness 👍