RCU Forums - View Single Post - Valley view rc engine problems
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 01:06 PM
mrjamesdawg
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BarracudaHockey
Mr Ahicks nailed it

Also I've done a lot of business with VVRC, they KNOW gas engines and have excellent customer service, give them a call
Ther is a member at our field that is having the same problem with the twin..Believe me I looked at the plug cap and she is on there..I have replaced many plug caps for friends who pulled the wire instead of twisting it off or firing ignition off the plug causing a hole in the silicone..for some reason that thing is putting off some serious noise..I tried this old jc ignition and everything was smooth..unbelievable right...but what really stumped me was the brand new rcxel ignition i tried and it ran like it was out of time..tried different batteries.. nimh...life..over and over different combinations and ended up with same results from all three....all the years of trouble shooting this one has me stumped and my shoulder sore from flipping....thanks for your input on my problem. As soon as it warms up I'm pulling a cowl off something and trying one of my dle ignitions..maybe it will run backwards and I can smash the thing and be done with it..I need more servos for my f9f anyway..happy flying and stay warm..