RCU Forums - View Single Post - Swiwin Turbines
Thread: Swiwin Turbines
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 12:06 PM
rangerpaul

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Canadian Man
This was a fun video to put together! It's a long one but there is lots of info in here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXg-5aAfbDY
Jonathan - Thanks for the video it was very well done. But, it did not really address the question I have regarding connecting the throttle from the receiver to the GSU. I see in your video you have connected your receiver to the PPM port on the GSU and I assume this is your throttle connection. If you were to desire to use the telemetry features I would assume you would connect the SBUS2 port on your receiver to the Telemetry port on the GSU? If that is true, you would have two data lines connecting your receiver to the GSU which is how I set up my test stand. If you look up in the thread there has been a discussion that this may not be the way to do it. Others have a single data line from the SBUS2 port of their receiver to the Telemetry port on the GSU and do not connect a throttle line from their receiver to the PPM port on the GSU. The question we have been discussing is which is actually the correct safe way to connect the throttle to the GSU? Can you help us out here?