RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1/6 ROC Hobby Willys MB 1941
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 10:49 PM
Rad_Schuhart

Received 55 Likes on 38 Posts

Hi all, Crius summomed here.

Yeah, well, the only new thing I did now is to set up both short and long beam lights in the same led, but triggering loads of lights and sounds I have been doing it since day one, lol.

Yep, the dasmikro mikro is an exact copy of the Benedini micro. The dasmikro mini is also an exact copy except the programmer port of the TBS mini. The dasmikro mini V2 is exactly the same as the dasmikro mini v1 but with different color and another programmer wire order. So far, the best version is the original Benedini mini V2 because it has way, way more memory for sounds and more watts for the speaker.

The chinese are using and distributing the original benedini software and sounds in an ilegal way and of course no doubt they pirated the hardware as well, so if you have the funds support the creator and get the board at the original place.

Said that and answering the guy who wondered if it is an OK board for the jeep, well, I would say as today there is nothing better for it. I don't know any aftermarket board that supports so many lights and sound functions in a such a small size. The flexibility it has, has not been matched... But of course for squeezing all the juice of it you need a decent programmable radio and spend some time understanding how it works. I wrote some tutorials on my website that helped people using it.