RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 09:46 PM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, the wait is over! I finally pulled the trigger on a new 500 - couldn't wait any longer for one to show up on the for sale threads.

JPEE - I did take a look at Grandrc and Onlyfineheli's but one was out of stock for most of everything and the other only had the upper end kits for sale. Align has many kits to sort through which makes figuring out what is what rather - taxing. One kit has metal servo case w/ metal servo horns, while the other has metal servo case w/ plastic servo horns. A basic one has plastic servo case with plastic servo arms, etc. etc. In the end I was happy to get a basic kit with plastic servo case, plastic servo horns, and an Align ESC with a 10amp BEC instead of the 5amp BEC. I did submit to getting the one with the belt but bought the TT upgrade kit to install during the build. It still came out to be about $100 less then TT kit from the get go. Overall I'm happy and rather excited to be getting a new heli to enjoy. I'll post some pictures when it gets here!

So tax time is upon us again. I dropped off our paperwork to the tax office this past Friday and we'll see how things go when they get back with us later this week. I've done mine in the past but with the solar rebate and not wanting to mess stuff up with whatever changes were made since last year I figured better to have a professional take care of it.

That's about it for now.

Mark