RCU Forums - View Single Post - 5 Short Words
Thread: 5 Short Words
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 02:35 AM
Retiredat38
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by PopeyeCharlotte
Why the insults? This has been a great dialogue and discussion on real matters. You started with a wonderful question, but it seems you only like one answer :-)
Well, to start with the first quote, "Let the senseless drivel commence!", is the closing from my original post in this thread. And as the OP of this thread I was expressing my expectations as to the direction this thread would eventually go. Based on what typically happens in threads in this section, what would you expect? I'll admit I have been pleasantly surprised. But I have also noticed the absence of a few main characters. Hmmmm!

The second quote, "Sad thing is I suspect most the membership has the same [sheepish] attitude towards most things in their lives.", is nothing more than my opinion based on my observations here and elsewhere. I would say the same about the American Public in general. Especially in matters of the Constitution.

If you feel insulted by these perhaps you should consider whether or not it's really from a feeling of guilt?