RCU Forums - View Single Post - FRSky Taranis Beginners Support Group
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 04:56 AM
Hyjinx

Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Jim.Thompson
Cut and pasted from this page: https://openrcforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10056

"The "Trim idle only" option .........................What is does, probably for fixed wing only, is to allow the trim to adjust the "bottom end" of the throttle, and reduce the effect of the trim linearly over the full throttle range. So if the throttle is at -100% the trim has full effect, if the throttle is at 0% (half open) the trim only has half the effect and at 100% throttle the trim has no effect.........."

What videos and websites have you watched and studied in the four years? This will provide the reader with a starting point with which to possibly assist.

Jim.
Thanks JimYou tube has been the best source of help. I have achieved a few mixes but it is really difficult for me Once I get a mix I want I can transfer it to other models screen by screen. I have two radios so I can side by side my screens or email myself the set of screens attaching image sets of mixes for future use.
Sort of a crazy go around of the real trouble.
I am a brick when it comes to computers and the logic they operate in.Thanks for your thoughts.
Aaron.
​​