RCU Forums - View Single Post - Trying to Choose a Composite F-16
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2021, 05:57 PM
Juango
My Feedback: (2)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

YOU MIGHT WANT TO WAIT A BIT , PILOT-RC POSTED THESE PICS ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE SHOWING THIS F-16 A DAY AGO AND ITS A PRETTY BIG BIRD 🙂👌👍 .!!…. THE PICTURE WITH THE YELLOW CIRCLE , ITS DEFINITELY USING ELECTRIC RETRACTS WITH JP CONTROLLER 🙂👍 …….

.!!…..

Originally Posted by N4S
Hi folks!

I am looking to buy a composite F-16. I currently have HSD F-16 and although it's not bad for the price, after a dozen flight, The stickers are coming lose close to the fuel vent at the bottom and paint is discoloring. The foam right behind the vent in the main retract area is getting mushy from Kerosene. This is my 2nd HSD turbine, my 1st was a Viper and the bottom seam split open, I guess the glue is not fuel proof.

I just bought an Arowana from Baja Hobbies and I’m in the process of assembling it. I do like the paint quality, fit/finish and the JP landing gears.

T-One has a 1/8.5 F-16 and price is reasonable. X-TREME also has a 1/8 F-16. Does anyone have either one? I would appreciate any feedback.

My preference is to stay with 1/8 scale F-16 until I get more turbine experience, but I also looked at 1/6 F-16 from Top RC Model, price is right, but I can't find much info on it in the forum. I just saw one thread from 2019 and there were concerns about quality of the landing gears. Does anyone have one of these and if so, what are your thoughts /feedback?

Last edited by Juango; 07-13-2021 at 06:14 PM.
The following users liked this post:
FalconWings (07-14-2021)