RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2021, 12:35 PM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Mark,

Yes that J Michael was quite a guy, he used to crack me up when he would post a picture with everything all drilled out and made lighter. You can do that with a small motor like a CP pro or any of the other little small light helicopters, there’s not enough torque to tear up the gear.

Thank you, the photo of the Micro Cell was spectacular. It was a photo I took from one of my friends in Arizona and that Cell was over Phoenix. And when it thrusts down from the center and it hits the earth again it throws tremendous power out both water and wind force this rolling over mobile homes and trailers and more. That shot just happened to be one of the greatest shots I’ve ever seen since going there since 2012.

The way we are getting the news, California may be cut off from all incoming water from Nevada Arizona Colorado, Hoover dam etc. last time when the government subsidized having you take your yard out and put in chips and Desert scape with underground drip irrigation is where they told of the refund and then people found out it was taxable after the fact. My friend and I are already are working on ideas to save our bathwater and washing machine water and catch both of those and with a pump suck out the bathtub after a shower and use that for trying to salvage some of the yard or simply flushing toilets when necessary with it. Plan for the worst as always is my policy and then see what the minimum you can get away with.

Birthday wishes are always in order my friend. Glad you guys all had a wonderful getaway and got to see those relatives not to mention the chow down at the barbecues.

The rear end photos are excellent. As I said many times before I can just smell like 90 weight gear lube, ICK! I’m sure you’ll get those spider gears back in place it’s all just a game, take your time is the solution. I know you already have the skill.
I looked for it, what do you say? The same view of your wing my oldest grandson the pilot just flew over to the Dominican republic with all of my daughters and former wife etc. while my youngest grandson was playing baseball there. . He took a 10 minute video out the window of the wing moving up and down and flexing it was quite impressive as I have never flown and I remember my dad telling me as a kid how they moved and explained why they move otherwise they would tear themselves off of the fuselage. That’s a great still photo you have as well.

Take care, we’ll talk soon, JPEE

Last edited by JPEE; 08-10-2021 at 12:40 PM.