RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 07:15 PM
Hyjinx

Received 31 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Jesse Open
I offered the Summit link as it is one of the lowest mail order prices. I can still get it quite a bit cheaper from my friends at the local motorcycle shop. The $2.50 /gallon methanol is in Pennsylvania so I only get that when I happen to ne out that way on a trip. Otherwise, I get it from one of a few local sources. Right now around $30/5 gallons. Nitro is presently about $40/gallon.

Prices vary almost daily and with the newly minted inflation can go just about anywhere from here. Not really a big deal but I try to keep prices down as I mix fuel for a few friends as well.

My personal "stash" is at about forty gallons. I can fly a long time on that
Hey Gary
I am in new york picking up a great lakes special. Yes I am that crazy. Added a framed but not covered 1/3 BUSA flybaby bipe to the new momobile he had in a corner all ready to final sand.My Buddy Bob will love covering it over the winter. Then we will throw an R3 on it and thrash it around Adrian with no cowl. I happen to be coming through Pennsylvania tomorrow during the day. Is that fuel dump with 2:50 per gal 99% pure open Sundays? And do I need cans?