RCU Forums - View Single Post - Down and Locked Gone ?
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 09:08 AM
IFLYBVM2
My Feedback: (360)

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Auburn02
Just sent you an email Mike. I was able to get in touch with Mitch when I needed some support last month, but it did take a lot of patience. And at least as of then the website was still up, but I will say even when it was up it was obviously not being maintained with lots of dead links, missing manuals, etc.

With regard to the Corsair wing fold, could you retrofit some more easily available actuators to it? I know guys use some Actuonix servos for swinging the wings on F-14s, maybe they make something up to the task of the Corsair folding mechanism. Looking at CARF's website, I guess their preferred method is hydraulics.
Thanks for all the tips guys-to be clear, my Carf Corsair is fully functional, but I would like to source some spare motors/actuators for the wing fold. After having spoken to several guys who have the same setup, I know that eventually I will need some parts, as they have not been trouble free historically.
For now I am good; but was just trying to have some spares on hand, which seems at the moment to be a task that will be easier said than done.
-Mike