RCU Forums - View Single Post - Our hobby really needs a new Tank Control Board
Old 06-23-2022, 08:34 AM
RichJohnson

Received 374 Likes on 238 Posts

Jerry the truth is with IBU Ivano will not listen to us. Both Ian (RCTankelectrincs) and Myself have emailed with him repeatedly to fix his code on the ultimate to remove the inertia and he initially agreed to but repeated check in emails and dragging on a few years of him ignoring the issue both of us have given up. Ian still markets them, I won’t buy them and sold the two I had with a disclaimer.
with so many ibu tanks I was an expert and set up many others. I was quite sad to see what happened with the product as I really felt it was the best.

Clark as far as I know they used to be ok. But what I have seen over the last couple years, there is no reliability in the product other than sending them back for repair.

Really, I hate to say it, Tamiya and Henglong are the reliable products, but henglong is not quite complaint on the battle side yet and still has crappy radios that can’t be configured for left hand drive. But their 6.0 6.1 systems are bullet proof and quite good. If I could just jumper it to my
DX8 radio….
The following users liked this post:
bowlman (06-23-2022)