RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2022, 09:02 AM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Mark good to hear from you as always, Yes this is something I’m going to think about and consider when we take our little vacation you know to what I speak. Different environment quieter to start studying.I was talking to my friend Phil that has the big yard train layout about what you ran into on your lights and he was quite aware of those things happening.

yes maybe when I get to the other place and things are calm down you don’t have the daily grind like here between flying out there I’ll study when I can’t fly like of the wind is blowing.

today was a landmark morning I got up and it was 70° 28% humidity. I haven’t seen 70° in the morning and over a month. So I’m looking forward to perhaps not quite as hot today I didn’t look to see what the outlook is from the weather station.

well it sounds like you really picked up an Amazon assortment to be sure. Funny you talk about shrink wrap I need shrink wrap that is 2 1/2 feet long and you can’t buy sticks like that but I could find you have to buy a roll and it’s like $24 cause I need a total of 67 feet for a radio project for insulation on some wires. I know there’s a place in the Desert that sells long sticks so I’m gonna wait till I get back there. They have stuff it’s so big on our off-road vehicles we all have big lighted whip antennas so we buy the rolls of LED lights and spiral them from bottom to top and then slide over clear shrink wrap and hit it with a air gun and shrink it down keeping everything watertight. I might add that I get my normal shrink wrap from Harbor Freight, I don’t know if you have those back east they are nationwide but I’m sure you do. It comes in a box there’s different assortments the boxes look the same but they have different shrink wrap in that size that you just mentioned like 2 1/2 inch.

OK well have a good day my friend whenever you read this I’ve got to dash off for a doctors appointment, lucky for you this will be brief and you won’t have one of my novels.

take care and good luck on the first installation of the resistor and get that like the way it should be.

JPEE