RCU Forums - View Single Post - Traxxas Sledge - Tire options
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2022, 02:27 AM
Rainman-ACRF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Traxxas Sledge - Tire options

Hi Guys,

I'm coming back into the RC Car hobby after a long absence and previous only owning 1/8 Hoboa Hyper 7 nitro buggy.

I've recently acquired a Traxxas Sledge. The reviews, in terms of performance and construction, appealed greatly although I will freely admit that the purchasing decision was born out of form rather than function. I've never owned a "truggy" before and I have a load of LiPo packs to deliver 6S 5000mah solutions.

A good proportion of my running will likely be on-road and whilst I appreciate that I probably should have bought something like an Arrma Infraction, we are where we are. I'm not looking for outright slicks but I'd like to obtain a set of wheels and tires that are more on-road focussed, rather than just balding out expensive off-road types. After having a hunt around it seems my option are fairly limited, so before I went out and just bought a more suitable car for speed/street bashing, I wondered if there were any other wheel and tire options out there worthy of mention?

Thanks in advance.

Rainman