RCU Forums - View Single Post - Saito FG 30B coughing mid air
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2022, 12:15 PM
Pfroelicher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Roger,
thank you a lot for your answer.
I turn the model sideways 90º Every time I fly before takeoff. This how do you know this room is called Metering room? Is there a Manual for this?
Also. can I check these Membranes? I had once, a long time ago, disassembled the carburetor.. THere is not even a kit for spare parts for this carburetor, that I could buy and see, if something is to be replaced.. only the whole carburetor.
Well.. On the ground.. After turning the Model.. it always coughs and stops.. Then I start it again.. turn it again.. normally it does not stop.. idles nicely. takes on gas nicely.. has nice RPMs.. Go flying.. make a roll after 3 minutes.. and.. jabang.. motor coughs.. make a landing (emergency if motor stopped).. turn the model again on the tarmac.. and it works well.. for some minutes..
With me.. this air bubble in this "metering" room.. must somehow be created during normal use.
I will.. again.. dismantle the entire carburetor.. Would be nice to have some instructions and/or spare parts to see if I can make it work.