RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Models for 2023
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2022, 03:00 AM
ledd4u
My Feedback: (23)

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

A product’s lead time is the amount of time it takes for a customer to receive a good or service once it’s been ordered. Lead times also have to be taken into account when a company is forecasting demand. Demand planning is the process of estimating how much of a good or service customers will buy from you. If you’re a producer of a product, this will affect not only the amount of goods and services you have to produce but also the materials you must purchase to make them. In this particular case the materials are probably available but either the orders are lacking or they are being hampered by other interactions. Shipping costs are a big issue. Labor not a factor in China. Are there kits made sitting awaiting painting? Some modelers like to paint. I am one of them, I like a blank canvas. Regardless, it’s my choice either you have it or you don’t.
it’s always a pleasure talking to you. Remember, I am disappointed because I can’t buy your products. It’s not that I won’t. So just think about that. Let me know when you have a Hawk ready to paint with a nice discount. I don’t like Chinese paint. I prefer PPG paints.