RCU Forums - View Single Post - MRC single channel
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 09:35 AM
Beep Box Radio

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gene6029
My first radio was an MRC single channel escapement system. The transmitter wasnt any larger than a transistor radio. If i remember it was light blue in color with a single push button in the middle. I would kill to get one today, heck i would be happy to just see a picture of one. Any body other than me ever seen , or had one? I cut grass all summer long to buy it used off a guy at the local R/C field. It was on 27.145mhz. Dont know how i remember that. Wish i had it now.......Gene[&o]
I found your radio here: (add the initials for world wide web ahead of this followed by a period) hobbymedia.it/43261/retro-modellismo-giapponese-super-teletral-e-altri-vecchi-radiocomandi-depoca

I got the light gray colored version in 26.995MC and it's only been used one time! I would have liked to have used it more but the airplane flew away the very first flight and became a lost victim to the Iowa corn fields in the 60's. Today I figured I'd see if I could find another receiver or a schematic to solder one together and ran across this site. I've still not found a schematic but I did find the manual and it states the receiver was a 4 transistor unit which should be easy enough to build if I can find the schematic.
Brad