RCU Forums - View Single Post - Safety Metrics & AC91-57C
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 05:32 AM
franklin_m

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie
For the record Franklin was banned for two reasons. First he continually posted off topic. He posted continually about the AMA in the advocacy forum and not the AMA forum. I can only assume he was issued warnings which he ignored. Then as a banned member he created a different account. Bottom line he broke site rules which led to him being banned.
Let's get a couple things straight:

First, I was accused of off topic posts. That, and that alone was basis of 'franklin_m' account ban.

Second, there were no warnings. I was working in Kazakhstan at the time, which put me roughly 9 hours ahead. I went to bed one night, no issues, no warnings, nothing. I awoke in the morning to see multiple instances of application of points while I was asleep (about 5 hours). They were applied minutes (sometimes seconds) apart. Each individual application of penalty said I could change the post and have the points removed - but with one problem. Because they piled them on so fast, there was no opportunity to do that. By the time I even saw the first one, I was already over the max point limit and forever banned under that rule. I'll have to look for them, but I think I took screenshots of multiple penalties over the very short period.

So, no warning, no opportunity to respond, edit posts, etc. It was a coordinated effort to rapidly pile on points and manufacture a reason to ban. The ringleader? Not sure. Come to your own conclusion based on what you read above.

Did I create a second account after the ban of franklin_m? Yep. But it was created AFTER, and thus was not justification for banning of my initial account

Last edited by franklin_m; 11-11-2022 at 06:33 AM.