RCU Forums - View Single Post - Alm Meca Turbines
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2022, 05:42 AM
peter 098

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by sysiek
Ok so I was reading most of the comments about the turbine, so this is my one first hand observation because I have chance to touch and look at the turbine and yes the turbine is bigger than those days 180 size turbines and look definitely different than what we see around but as a performance it’s kind of like the big block engine with small turbocharged engines, it works perfect with very fast response and pushes the jet very well so the job is done, yes there some stuff that I would charge like the big all in one box that is much larger than for example the jet central power box and I will never advertise that the uat is not needed because as long as I fly jets this was a very helpful device no matter what turbine was used specially with multiple fuel tanks setup, so the turbine is maybe different but it works perfectly and only time will show if we the Rc jets enthusiasts going to accept and like the new product, just remember when the first Kingtech was announced what everyone was saying and tell that this is the next junk just like jetjoe from China but after the 2011 jet world masters everything started better for them and the beloved jetcat is not the first choice specially at this moment.that’s it and I wish Piter great success with this new brand.

Thank you Sysiek and I agree with you. This is a launch of a turbine, obviously it’s going to have some stuff needing updating. Nothing is perfect and I appreciate all your guys comments so I can tell the manufacturer what they should work on to make it even better.