RCU Forums - View Single Post - Safety Metrics & AC91-57C
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 08:56 AM
astrohog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Red face

Originally Posted by Propworn
You are correct on having you on ignore through the site he has chosen to have nothing to do with your childish baiting. My mistake this is even better.

I must have hit the nail on the head so close to the truth. Your response says it all LOL!
Now if everyone could do the same I wonder how long it would take for you guys to start feeding on your own? LOL
Look out ECHO24 could it be your turn in the barrel??????????
Just more of the spin, deflection and logical fallacies I've been pointing out for years. Do you even read what you post, or do you just think a bunch of wurdz you type will back you out of the corner you always seem to find yourself in while trolling?

Back up the claims.....

Please show one instance of me trying to have speedy banned?
speedy has simply migrated to a forum that protects and encourages group-think, good-ole-boy protection and doesn't allow for critical thinking, or questioning of someone else's "opinion", whether said opinion is demonstrably wrong or not.

speedy doesn't have me on ignore because of what I've said here, he has me on ignore and has migrated over there because he does not enjoy any favor with moderation here. Pretty simple, really. As I said before, he is not ignoring me at all, he is more interested in my posts than ever, evidenced by his cutting and pasting and aggressive campaign to have me banned. Trolling in its most basic form, just like your posts.

For you to take his side and try to claim it is anything other than I describe is just more evidence of your true colors and motivations.

Look in the mirror.

Astro