RCU Forums - View Single Post - Safety Metrics & AC91-57C
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 03:41 PM
astrohog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ECHO24
Yesterday all love and kisses, Happy Thanksgiving to all! CHEERS!... Today, "wretched humans", "deplorable". The most bat dung crazy is the little man thinking I'm conspiring to get him banned.

He can rack up the troll/insult/gossip post count all he wants. It's a banning offense on RCGroups. And if RCU operated like RCG this place would be the same black hole of carbon copy opinions. We just had our moderator strolling down memory lane in a several-post exchange about boats. Real boats, not even RC. Anyone suffer a forum injury they need to report?
LOL. There goes the banning talk again! The only reason it is a bannable offense (for some, not others) is because RCG doesn't like the truth, they like the good-ole-boy reach-arounds.

I call a spade, a spade. Pretty simple. It's the thin-skinned snowflakes that get bent out of shape when their narcissistic behavior is called narcissistic, and then the moderators think that using that term is against the rules.

And yes, I do wish everyone the best, even those I disagree with, as well as the deplorables, they especially need a little love.

Astro