RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 06:57 PM
the Wasp
My Feedback: (1)

Received 41 Likes on 39 Posts

hey guys what you have for dinner last night? I had toes and feet.
so last night the 2 grand babies stayed overnight. the 3y.o. started acting ruff and tough with me, so I grabbed her and started fake fighting and she said she wanted to get down. so I held her like a baby and I said "poor baby wants to get down:" she was instantly loving it. so I put my hand on her belly and started rubbing it real fast and she was back to fake fighting again. well she rolled over so her feet were up by my face "no socks". so I said "os you want me to eat your feet" and I was portending to eat her toes. then I would stop and tell her that I was getting sick and I would fake choking and coughing and she would laugh so hard, I did it over, I would stop and tell her that her feet tasted bad-bad-bad and said I was getting sick, I would fake coughing and choaking and wipe my mouth. my god she was laughing so hard. I did that 4 times and stopped. yes, you know she told me "Popa do it again" LOL.. and I did. boy did she laugh hard! it was great time!

now for some Saito News. I picked up my 91 and O-no I got oil from the front bearing. I sure hope this doesn't leak when it's running! maybe just too much oil (ATF)

Jim