RCU Forums - View Single Post - "3D Waiver"?
Thread: "3D Waiver"?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2003, 06:39 PM
CAPtain232
My Feedback: (40)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How about a "3D Waiver"?

J_R

Are you telling me that you do not know that to be an AMA sanctioned/certified/regulated, or what ever you want to call it, field there are guidelines/regulations or what ever you want to call them, that states MINIMUM dimensions for the field, pilot station, pit area and spectator area? It has been a while since I have viewed the information myself, but that was one of the first things I remember looking over.

For some reason, it sounds to me like you are on the side of the AMA......do you have some connection other than being a member

It almost seems as though I struck a nerve and you just didn't want to reveal who you are. Yeah maybe I said a few things that weren't 100% correct, but probably not far off.

So tell us why it is that the AMA seems to work more against us these days. Tell us why it is that the AMA was in part organized to help us maintain the right and freedom to fly these planes and now they are slowly taking it all away. Tell us why we have to call our DVP and complain about these things. Why can't we simply get the best representation that our dues are paying for.........What does the AMA stand for these days anyway......

They think the organization is so strong just because it is the biggest one in the states....I bet when the people get tired of some of these actions, the organization will feel just how vulnerable it really is. The people that sit in those chairs in MUNCIE INDIANA are elected to do so so that we do not have to argue fuss and fight with those that do not care about us....now it seems as though we are fighting oursleves......We can organize another group to better represent us if that is what it all comes down to....It may be a lot of heartache and trouble in the beginning, but don't think it can't be done. How do you think the AMA got started??!! The people just have to get their bellies full first and I would say that the AMA is spoon feeding us.