RCU Forums - View Single Post - Stuck at home and wish I was flying!
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 08:49 AM
Henpecked

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Of all the threads for you to hop into; why are you in this thread with ARF/Warbird monotony with your flying cage planes then? You have building and artistic talent. You come from rcgroups after your debacle of getting thrown off there and could have started your own thread here showcasing your jets or your flying cages... Sharing your build techniques but you chose this one.... Strange choice Joseph. Would you like to see some more stick built non Barfs? Sorry brother they will be Warbirds. There were plenty on the first page? That's what this thread had until you started posting your cage planes..... I'm not into those anymore than you like ARF warbirds. Strange choice you made and the same behavior at rcgroups. Wonder if you'll get thrown off here too? I could see why. You're not very welcoming and seem to have a non welcoming mouth. I won't turn my back on ya with your crazy looking flying bundles of sticks. The jets would be more interesting at least though in a thread that has mostly WW II Fighter planes. Let me know, I'll post up some more stick built stuff! Tally Whacker hoe mate!

Last edited by Henpecked; 12-06-2022 at 10:18 AM.
The following users liked this post:
bisco (12-06-2022)