RCU Forums - View Single Post - Rotodyne autogyro
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2022, 08:17 AM
Dom_lavender

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rotodyne plans

Originally Posted by XE521
Hi one and all,

the Fairey Rotodyne plans have now arrived.

According to all that I have read the British Government ordered the destruction of all plans and documents pertaining to the Rotodyne, but I can assure you that these are not a figment of my imagination.

These are digitized copies of the original Fairey Aviation Company 3D plans (original scale 1:24). They are bitmap files (TIF) and are not suitable for plotters [] (too much background clutter) even a printout may need a lot of ink but they are useable .

Anyone who would like a copy should contact me by P.M. Because of the file size (1 @ 558 kb and 1 @ 782 kb), I can't post them here.

I'm looking for any other information (plans, videos, photos, ads., etc.) relating to the Rotodyne. Any info or tips will be more than gratefuly accepted.

Looking forward to any mail.

Regards, Karl.
Hi Karl,

I know its been a few years since you were last on this site but hopefully this message will come through to your email.

I've been trying to get plans of the rotodyne for years but only been able to get 3 view plans or profile models. I build RTP (round the pole) 3d models for indoor flight. Don't suppose you still have thoses plans, if so it'll be a great help.

Thanks

Dom