RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA Mar Rationalization of Breaking Rules
Old 12-30-2022, 06:08 PM
Hydro Junkie

Received 130 Likes on 123 Posts

I know, he's trying to get me "rattled". Unfortunately for him, I've worked in the commercial aviation industry for roughly 15 years, and that's after working in military aviation for roughly 5 more years. I guess 20 years in the aviation industry means I don't have a clue as to what it takes to build and fly an R/C or how to deal with the FAA. If you add to that the fact that I've been working on cars and various kinds of equipment since I was three AND that I've worked on restoring and maintaining several full-sized unlimited hydroplanes, including the Breathless II, Slo-Mo-Shun V and the 1973 Pay'N Pak, I think I know my way around most things that float, roll and fly. I mentioned in my last post that I built my first plane in 1986, that wasn't my first R/C. My first was built 4 years prior, that being a Dumas sport 20 Pay'N Pak kit build. I later built a redesigned Pak using a Dumas kit as templates
Still needs to be painted but, other than that, she's ready to run and has in Evansville Indiana

Last edited by Hydro Junkie; 12-30-2022 at 06:23 PM.