RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA Mar Rationalization of Breaking Rules
Old 12-30-2022, 06:13 PM
combatpigg
My Feedback: (3)

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Hydro Junkie
I know, he's trying to get me "rattled". Unfortunately for him, I've worked in the commercial aviation industry for roughly 15 years, and that's after working in military aviation for roughly 5 more years. I guess 20 years in the aviation industry means I don't have a clue as to what it takes to build and fly an R/C or how to deal with the FAA. If you add to that the fact that I've been working on cars and various kinds of equipment since I was three AND that I've worked on restoring and maintaining several full-sized unlimited hydroplanes, including the Breathless II, Slo-Mo-Shun V and the 1973 Pay'N Pak, I think I know my way around most things that float, roll and fly. I mentioned in my last post that I built my first plane in 1986, that wasn't my first R/C. My first was built 4 years prior, that being a Dumas sport 20 Pay'N Pak kit build.
i'll tell you what. HJ..with the projects and work history you have just listed .....you are much more invested in this hobby than someone who just uses his credit card to pretend that he is a full fledged member of our fraternity.