RCU Forums - View Single Post - OFFICIAL SAVAGE PIC THREAD
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2003, 11:24 PM
elway358

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFFICIAL SAVAGE PIC THREAD

Yeah, I drove 'em in the mud.lol. The Sav looks cleaner under the body cause I hit it with the hose before I left the track. There was so much mud caked up on it, I didn't even wanna put it in my truck.lol. That was actually from a local track after we had a very heavy rain a few days before. When I got there it was flooded. There was a guy that showed up with a fairly new Maxx and a brand new Titan. He wouldn't even fire 'em up cause the track was so flooded and muddy he didn't wanna get 'em dirty.lol. I dove right in. Had a blast! The Savage did great with the Joes on it. Those tires are great mudders. The Maxx on the other hand. We all know how the Maxx tires are. No traction. It was funny. Like the Maxx was on ice on that slick mud. Believe me, they were completely covered in mud. You couldn't even see any holes on the face of the wheels. The bodies are so muddy from all the mud slingin up on 'em and roll overs. It was like a river of mud when you rolled over. That good North Carolina Red Mud too. I bet it took me 3 hours to clean them up, but there was no way I was passin' that up.