RCU Forums - View Single Post - Centurion update
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2023, 09:39 AM
Pcomm1.v2

Received 49 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Haya Centurion.

Haya emailed me a similar status up date, looks like the Centurion preorder RTR is arriving in the USA sometime in April. Perhaps, the Haya detachable barrel maybe a workable safety shipping feature. It hopefully will prevent turret/barrel damage that is common on HL RTR and other shipped RTR RC tanks. Though, in my opinion the best way to ship a RTR RC tank is to detach both the barrel and turret and bubble wrap each individually. Anyway, hoping against hope my order arrives unscathed, if not, at least repairable. Not a great fan of the Centurion today, but I am old enough to have had a UK Dinkey Toy Metal Centurion Toy Tank when a grade school kid and that toy was a favorite then. So things might change. And if I consider the Haya Centurion something I do not want after all, I can get and build the Tamiya Centurion from the AAF Museum and gift the Haya to a nephew. By the way Taigen also never shipped me a damaged RTR RC Tank, including the Camouflaged Jaagdtiger, which they sold at a huge discount; good guys!

Haya Centurion.

Last edited by Pcomm1.v2; 02-22-2023 at 09:51 AM.