RCU Forums - View Single Post - CARF REBEL 2m
Thread: CARF REBEL 2m
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2023, 10:31 AM
Skunkwrks

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by jvaliensi
I like them because of the way they are constructed. The ones I've used work and have not failed. They seem to find the same center point every time. My battery usage is not excessive, it is about the same as other servos use. I have had a drive train fail or wear out.
I say haters, because I started a thread over at RCG and a people let me know. There is a thread of haters at Flying Giants too. Not everyone had my success.

The rep, John Beech is often super helpful and sometimes a bit abrasive - I don't know why and that don't bother me. He is the RC side rep and all the work is done by qualified tech's. They sell way more servos to commercial and military drone market than to the RC market. We are tiny compared to their other customers.

Good to hear positive feedback on the Promodele servo, I'm going to use them in my next big jet.
They have to be very good if the military uses them and the centring of the servos hs to stay true, if very improtant when flying aerobatics of any type .
I have a bunch of mks 599 using them for seven years and now one of them is sounding like gravel is being run through the gear like replace with it the 630 oz Promodel servo brushless.