RCU Forums - View Single Post - Anyone using LiPos with the Taigen V3 System?
Old 08-14-2023, 01:43 AM
Max-U52

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

I'm at work now and using my phone so that's why it says I'm MaxU52, And my previous post were made from the home computer and that's why those posts say that I'm Crius.

Anyway, I think there are 2 separate points in this discussion, The first being is it okay to use lipos? Personally, I use lipos all the time and I definitely recommend them. As long as you follow all the safety rules it's no problem and they're very good batteries that can provide a good deal of power in a much smaller package.

The second point is, what does taigen tanks say? I'm sure they will tell me that they do not recommend lipo batteries and that if you use lipo batteries it will void your warranty. But, I will call them today, just to make sure, and I will post the results here this afternoon.

Like I said, I use lipo batteries all the time and I've never had a single problem, But I still advise caution and tell guys that they need to use them at their own risk. I don't want someone coming back later and saying Hey, you said they were safe and it burned up my tank! Now you have to pay for my tank!! Like Rad said, we are definitely a litigious society so you need to cover your butt at all times.